Here is a selection of previously published AFC-sponsored research.
- Canadian Retirement Incomes: How Much Do Financial Returns Matter? (2014)
- The Canadian National Retirement Risk Index: Employing Statistics Canada’s LifePaths to Measure the Financial Security of Future Canadian Seniors (2011)
- Pricing the Cost of Basic Needs for the Canadian Elderly (2010)
- Stochastic Modelling Symposium (2006 and 2008)
The AFC participated in the Stochastic Modelling Symposium organized by the Canadian Institute of Actuaries Committee on Investment Practice in 2006 and again in 2008. In both years, the AFC awarded a prize in the amount of $5,000 to the author of the paper honoured with the Outstanding Paper Award.
- The Bootstrap for Calibrating Equity Models (2004)