Roles and Responsibilities
The Board has established and will appoint the honorary position of Ambassador Emeritus after due nomination by the Nominating Committee. This appointment extends for a five-year term, ending on December 31, with renewal for further five-year terms (as recommended by the Nominating Committee and approved by the Board) for those who have fulfilled their obligations and remained active within the Foundation. An Ambassador Emeritus is also automatically admitted as a member of the Foundation.
To be considered for appointment as an Ambassador Emeritus, a person must have previously served as an elected Director of the Foundation and have agreed to fulfil the duties set out below:
- Serve upon request as a vigorous advocate for the Foundation.
- Remain up to date on activities of the Foundation and freely offer advice to the Board when so moved.
- Include the Foundation in the incumbent’s philanthropy and personal volunteerism.
- Agree to be identified in listings of the Foundation Ambassadors Emeriti.
- Nurture others per the mission and vision of the Foundation.
|Morris W. Chambersemail@example.com|